How Placement Services Works For the Following Roles
Currently Enrolled Students
Students are encouraged to check the Jobs of Interest listing weekly for new job postings. More information is available through Placement Services, located in SSB U-144. Students looking for employment should also develop a resume to present to future employers.
Prior to graduation (during the last semester), a Graduate Follow-up Survey form must be completed for Student Support Services,SSB U-130. If the graduate chooses active status, a file is created and a formal resume is requested.
- Formal resume (Assistance is available through instruction booklets, pamphlets and examples. Staff will critique resumes and offer suggestions for improvements.);
Employers are encouraged to list vacancies within their companies or businesses.
Employers can submit job vacancies by fax, e-mail, or by phone.
To list vacancies within your company or business please do one of the following:
- Submit the Job Listing Form by Fax :: 423-318-2369
- Email the following information to Stan Frazier :: email@example.com
- Company Name
- Contact Person
- Web Site
- Type of Position
- Temporary position
- Job Title
- Starting Date
- How you would like to be contacted by interested individuals
- Send Resume
- On Site Visit
- Phone for Appointment
- Call Placement Services:: 423-585-6802
Free services offered to employers:
- Provide rooms to conduct on-campus interviews
- Campus recruitment
- Inform graduates of position announcements
- Fax or mail resumes to employers
- Publish job listings in weekly school newsletter, The Bulletin
- Send information to department heads and instructors